Everyone always talks about fragrance being a signature. A way for people to express themselves, a way to feel and smell beautiful. The way a person smells is always remembered, as out of all the senses the nose is the strongest. Let us take a look at how we can make gifting a perfume even more special
Everybody Loves bespoke. Here in the Middle East particularly, where gifting fragrances is the norm for special occasions, there’s a growing trend for blending the love for perfumes with special personalisation to create the perfect option for any occasion.
Simply engrave the special persons name or engrave a custom message that kind of freezes the uniqueness of the moment making it a memory that you cherish for a lifetime.
What do you gain from a personalised perfume gift?
1. It is a unique gift with a special message. This means, the object just transformed into a means of communicating that special emotion! Remember back in the day when scented letters were saved for special occasions. Personalising a perfume bottle takes this concept to the next level when you can engrave the entire message on the bottle.
2. The design is striking. This means, your perfume bottle will stand out, being noticeable. And what is the first thing that you expect a gift to do? Well, ensure that the person receiving it notices how special it is.
3. Since it is your signature touch, the possibility of it being replicated is very low. What’s more, is that you get a chance to express your creativity.
So, personalisation of perfume packaging is a great idea. But did you know you can opt for eco-friendly options to do it? What we are saying is that you can get a signature gift without actually harming the environment. Laser machines are used to engrave details on the bottle. The eco-friendly versions of these machines allow you to get the job done without harming the environment. These machines are programmed to do the job without using ink or solvents. The work is clean and indelible so you don’t have to worry about the markings being deleted with time. What’s more, is that the automated laser uses less time and energy to get the job done as
compared to the traditional process.
What can you customise in the packaging?
Now that we have made you aware of the process and benefits of customising your perfume gift, let’s take a look at areas that can be personalised.
– You can add a message for a loved one
– You can add a special name
– You can even opt for some unique carving ( this is where you let your creativity loose and see the fantastic results)
Where can you get these custom engravings?
Brands like Louis Vuitton, Jo Malone, Burberry etc offer this service at certain boutique stores. As a consumer, you could simply enquire at any perfume store. There’s a high chance that they could arrange to get it done for you too.
So this festive season light up the spark in your relations with a truly customised and fragrant gift!
BOOK YOUR ORDERS NOW! Valentine Special Discount: Order before Jan 15, 2020, and avail a 25% discount! For trade inquiries or to book your orders, call 0508886436 or email us at email@example.com