An exquisite collection of mesmerizing fragrances, that celebrates the unique spirit of Dubai, was launched recently by Nabeel Perfumes.The exclusive preview held at Dubai Mall received a tremendous response.
An exclusive range of perfumes was launched at The Dubai Mall earlier this month in a special preview hosted from the 2nd January to the 6th January. Inspired by the rich and diverse cultural heritage of Dubai, each of these perfumes pays tribute to the city of Dubai in its own special way.
Envisaged by Asghar Adam Ali, founder of Nabeel Perfumes, each of these fragrances have been created keeping in mind the key attributes that drive the thriving metropolis of Dubai which are Innovation, World-class Quality, Luxury, Utmost Creativity and Craftsmanship.
Asghar Adam Ali was ecstatic during the launch and obviously proud about the product. said “This is something that we have created as a dedication to this wonderful city which has a spirit that’s so unique that can’t be compared to the others. Representing a captivating contrast of of ancient tradition and modern day luxury, these perfumes are the perfect tribute to Dubai. My team has put in everything they had into this product and I am really proud of what we have achieved.”
Wael Takhin, the General Manager, said “The Spirit Of Dubai is a lifestyle brand and not a perfume brand only, as we started the brand with high end concept, exclusive elements and we will add more product categories in the future under the same outstanding trade mark The Spirit Of Dubai”.
Adding further, Wael said “The Spirit Of Dubai Brand has been well accepted in the market as the brand broke the record in terms of turnover we made during our launching event at the Dubai Mall as compared to the high end newborn international brands from other parts of the world”.
Through these perfumes, the makers encapsulate the Spirit of Dubai in beautifully crafted bottles. Each of these fragrances is said to be a tribute to the select few outstanding aspects of the city that make it the crown of Middle East.
Currently, the collection includes Dubai Meydan inspired by the mélange of business, sport and cosmopolitan living in the city of Dubai, Bahar which is a befitting tribute to the city’s thriving coastline, Abraj that takes its inspiration from the city’s ever evolving skyline, Oud that gets its fragrance from the traditional scents used in the Arab world and Rimal that captures the spirit of the sand dunes and deserts of the city.
Representing a captivating contrast of of ancient tradition and modern day luxury, these perfumes are the perfect tribute to the city of Dubai. The exclusive range of perfumes was launched at The Dubai Mall, earlier this month in a special preview hosted earlier this month from the 2nd January to the 6th January.
Olfactory notes of the perfumes launched as part of Spirit Of Dubai Collection.
- Top notes : Green Note, Marine Note, Lime, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Apple, Plum, Grapefruit, Raspberry, Pineapple, Saffron, Cardamom, Ginger, Grapefruit, , Basil, Aquatic Notes, Coconut, Violet Leave Absolute, Spicy Notes, Ozonic Notes
- Heart notes : Fir, Lotus Flower, Cyclamen, Rose, Jasmine, Pine, Nutmeg, Cedarwood, Cashmere, Sandal, Vanilla Berries
- Base notes : Sandalwood, White Musk, Ambergris, Oud, Vetiver, Patchouli, Moss, Dry Amber, Patchouli, Precious Woods, Immortelle
DUBAI RIMAL :
- Top notes : Saffron, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Leather, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Styrax, Cardamon
- Heart notes : Incense, Rose, Ylang, Agarwood, Labdanum, Cedarwood, Cyprus
- Base notes : Cistus Labdanum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Tonka, Vetiver, Musk, Amber, Agarwood, Benzoin/Tolu
- Top notes : Grapefruit, Lavender, Artemisia, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Cypress, Saffron, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Styrax, Apple, Fresh Woody (Pine), Bitter Almond
- Heart notes : Tobacco, Kharismal, Cashmeran, Cedarwood, Cyprus, Jasmine, Muguet, Geranium, Balsamic, Myrrh, Smoked Olibanum, Guaicwood,
- Base notes : Ambergris, Musk, Patchouli, Labdanum, Vanilla, Tonka, Vetiver, Agarwood, Benzoin/Tolu, Leather, Amber, Sandalwood, Leathery, Tobacco
- Top notes : Bergamot, Shinus Molle, Pine, Petit grain, Bergamot, Lavender, Black Pepper, Saffron, Cardamom, Rose Damascene
- Heart notes : Thyme, Cypress, Leather, Cedarwood, Geranium, Jasmine, Violet, Red Rose,
- Base notes : Patchouli, Tree Moss, Sandal, Benzoin, Woody, Amber Musk, Vanilla, Cypriol, Oud, Oakmoss
- Top notes : Incense, Cypriol, Osmanthus, Pineapple, Lime, Pear, Saffron, Bergamot, Lavender, Fresh Woody (Pine), Bitter Almond, Black Pepper, Saffron, Cardamom,
- Heart notes : Geranium, Rose, Amberwood, Orchid, Lily of the Valley, Jasmine, Violet, Balsamic, Myrrh, Smoked Olibanum, Cedarwood, Guaicwood, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Base notes : Pure Indian Agarwood , Sandalwood, Vetiver, Oud, Ambergris, Musk, Benzoin, Amber, Leathery, Tobacco, Oakmoss